Textbook of receptor pharmacology
The book contains over one hundred useful diagrams and tables to aid illustration of concepts and a helpful appendix explaining the simple mathematics used in the text. A time-saving resource and comprehensive textbook, Textbook of Receptor Pharmacology, Second Edition provides in-depth, up-to-date coverage of this still rapidly expanding research area that is both fundamental to the science of pharmacology and on the cutting edge of new drug development.
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Textbooks. Add to Wishlist.
USD Ship This Item — This item is available online through Marketplace sellers. Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability. Overview The bestselling first edition of Textbook of Receptor Pharmacology originated from a renowned course in receptor pharmacology taught at the University College of London for the past three decades.
- A Pharmacology Primer;
- Disaster Technology. An Annotated Bibliography.
- 3rd Edition.
- The Poetics of Slavdom: The Mythopoeic Foundations of Yugoslavia, Volume 1.
Its innovative format united four major approaches to the study of receptors: molecular biology, quantitative functional studies of agonists and antagonists, ligand binding, and signal transduction systems. The second edition builds on this foundation.
- Textbook of Receptor Pharmacology - AbeBooks: ;
- Coastal Fluxes in the Anthropocene: The Land-Ocean Interactions in the Coastal Zone Project of the International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme.
- Prototyping-Oriented Software Development: Concepts and Tools!
- Textbook of Receptor Pharmacology : John C. Foreman : ;
- Bestselling Series?
Receptor (biochemistry) - Wikipedia
Harry Potter. Popular Features. New Releases.
Categories: Pharmacology. Textbook of Receptor Pharmacology. Description Students and researchers alike can benefit from University College London's long history of major contributions to receptor pharmacology with the Textbook of Receptor Pharmacology. This book evolved from the college's advanced receptor pharmacology course, developed by a pharmacology department that has been led by such renowned scientists as Clark, Gaddum, Schild, and Black. The text's innovative format unites four major approaches to the study of receptors: molecular biology; quantitative functional studies of agonists and antagonists; ligand binding; and signal transduction systems - a combination unprecedented in this type of book.
The Textbook of Receptor Pharmacology includes practice problems to facilitate comprehension and retention of material. It also contains helpful appendices explaining the simple mathematics used in the text.
- Textbook of Receptor Pharmacology : John C. Foreman : .
- The Rudy Letters.
- Textbook of Receptor Pharmacology;
- Textbook Of Receptor Pharmacology, Book by John C. Foreman (Hardcover) | getconscerva.tk!